In the role of Program Manager at Ingram Micro Commerce EMEA B.V. you are responsible for a successful cooperation with our client Vodafone. In the near future we will investigate the support of other accounts, which will also fall under your responsibility.
We enable Vodafone, in various projects focused on end-to-end lifecycle management of devices, to grow their enterprise business. In the upcoming year, the current projects will increase and in close collaboration with Vodafone we will further expand our capabilities in supporting additional product categories.
You will lead a team of 3 project managers and will be ensure smooth governance of all projects and the overall program. The supply chain is supported by our fulfilment and repair centers in Germany, United Kingdom and The Netherlands. You will report to the Director Mobility & Lifecycle Services.
Tasks and responsibilities of a Program Manager:
- Oversee and coordinate current and new projects and reconcile the interdependencies among them;
- Manage budget and resources for the program and projects and take care of related documentation;
- Manage risks and issues, taking corrective measurements if needed;
- Provide guidance and inspiration to the project managers;
- Investigate chances in current program and projects and knows about development in the market.
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is the e-fulfilment (i.e. warehousing & returns) partner of major e-tailers including bol.com and Zalando. We are also a Technology lifecycle business with clients such as Vodafone, Orange and Tele2.
We and our customers have been growing strongly for years. As a result, we continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. In EMEA we presently have more than 7,500 associates working for us in more than 30 sites in 9 countries. The majority of our associates are Operators, working in our warehouses and return centers.
What you offer?
- A completed Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration or Project Management and 5+ years experience in a comparable role;
- 2+ years experience with leading a team of highly educated employees;
- Understandig of divers Supply Chain solutions, IT related projects, Telecom and a sense for commerce;
- Mastering the English language in writing and speaking is a must, besides Dutch at a communicative level;
- Minimal availability of 32 hours per week, strong preference for 40 hours per week.
What we offer?
An incredibly challenging and dynamic international work environment. And still it is an understatement. You have the opportunity to make huge impact on business results and company culture.
Further we offer:
- excellent primary and secondary employment conditions and travel allowance;
- a temporary contract for one year and we intent to follow-up with a permanent contract;
- 25 holidays and four extra if you are not absent;
- An advantageous pension structure;
- Discount with our employee benefit shop and various insurances.
Do you want to make an important contribution to achieve constantly evolving results of Ingram Micro Commerce? Apply now via the 'Apply' button.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Please contact Mieke Schop at 06-11 436815. A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.