In this role, you will be interacting on a regular base with business- & IT stakeholders and project teams to embed a more profound IT security expertise within our organization. You will ensure quality compliance is implemented and maintained within Ingram Micro with regards to software operations, software development and software delivery. You are the expert with regards to international legislation and rules, business requirements and quality certifications. Constantly refresh and set-up IT security applicable for network, datacenter, IoT and Scada / ICS and support the translation of these standards towards operational controls (people, process, technology). Your responsibility is also that you must assure security requirements are effectively covered in all policies, standards and guidelines. We rely on your advize on security improvements, roadmaps and additional controls.
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is a global supply chain solution provider that delivers fulfillment services, dropship and returns management, IT asset disposition, remarketing, distribution and more. Our clients span many industries, including commerce, technology, and mobility markets. You can have a look here and see a video of our organization.
What will you be doing as an IT Security & Compliance Manager?
- Manage a combination of internal IT Security Specialists and external auditors to ensure highest IT Security standards across whole European organization;
- Strongly cooperate with Global IT Security Office to standardize processes, tools and applications;
- Analyze risks and implement Improvements and Mitigation Plans;
- Verify contracts and actively participate in onboarding process for new customers to ensure;
- Closely cooperate with local IT Managers in European countries in implementing and maintaining necessary IT Security Tools;
- Good, working knowledge of standards like SOC1, SOX, ISO, GDPR and best practices.
What do you need for this position?
- Proven experience in Cyber Security (minimum of 5 years);
- Good knowledge of modern Cyber Security tools, preferably confirmed by proper certificates;
- Experience in leading and participating in projects led according to IT best practices;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written English;
- Master’s degree in a relevant industry.
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- An annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- 25 vacation days and four extra days if you you don’t call in sick the whole year;
- A super advantageous pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Discount in the employee benefit store;
- Discount on various insurance policies.
Feel free to hit the apply-button if you think this is the challenge you’re looking for. Please keep in mind you need a Dutch working permit and own housing in the Netherlands. Any questions? You can always ask our recruiter, Jacqueline Vreijdenberger at 06-11 076 113.
We are not looking for candidates who wish to fill this position on an interim base. And to all job agencies, we are perfectly able to find our own employees, thank you.