As IT Project Manager you are the link between our partner (client) and Ingram Micro's own IT development team. The team, which you manage as a project manager, consists of 5 people, each with their own IT specialty. As an entrepreneurial team player, you have a passion for solving complex business problems supported by our IT systems.
The location of this position is Waalwijk, and because you manage a team and projects in Łozienica (PL) as well, you will regularly travel abroad to manage your IT projects and team.
- Successful delivery of international IT related projects and building a bridge between two warehouse locations;
- Ensure a structured and professional, project approach;
- Planning and coordination of international projects and change requests;
- Functionally translating wishes from internal and external customers into innovative IT solutions that fit within the ICT policy and modifying them during the test phase if necessary;
- Functional leadership of project team members;
- Providing timely and accurate information on the status of the project;
- Ensuring project review and measurement of results (KPIs);
- Ensure that projects and change requests are delivered with the desired quality, within the agreed time and cost effectively;
- Sparring partner for the customer and the operational organization;
- Making solicited and unsolicited suggestions to improve process and content.
- A graduate degree in IT or Business Administration at the college or university level;
- Three to five years of relevant work experience in an IT project management role in an innovative industrial or logistics environment;
- Certifications in project management methodologies such as Prince2, IPMA, PMP or Scrum;
- Experience with waterfall and/or Scrum Agile methodologies and tooling Atlassian Confluence and Jira tooling are a plus;
- Customer focus, goal orientation, organizational sensitivity and stress resistance are relevant competencies for this position;
- You are a strong communicator, and with your leadership skills you know how to motivate a team.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging and varied job in a new to start fulfilment warehouse. You will get a lot of responsibility and plenty of room for own initiative with the chance to make a significant contribution to your and our further growth and ambitions.
Furthermore we offer:
- Excellent primary and secondary terms of employment;
- A one year contract with the possibility of a permanent contract afterwards;
- Ample room for development and training opportunities;
- 25 vacation days and four extra days if you are not absent;
- A super beneficial pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Discount in the employee benefits store;
- Discount on various insurances.
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro CLS is the e-fulfilment partner of major e-tailers including bol.com, de Bijenkorf, Ace & Tate, HP and Vodafone. We are the Heartbeat of Logistic Services. We ensure that our client delivers on their promise to their customer, every day. Entrepreneurial as we are, we grow fast along with our customers. We now operate in 64 countries and manage 189 logistics centers. That's more than 17 million square meters of warehouse space.
Our strength lies in our people, #PoweredByOurPeople. We therefore give you the confidence to get everything out of yourself. When you join our agile company, you will be surrounded by highly motivated and passionate colleagues who work together towards one goal: to be the most valued logistics partner worldwide. That's what makes our heart beat faster!
Your job application
Are you even more enthusiastic about working at Ingram Micro as our IT Project Manager after reading this information? Then don't wait any longer and apply! Still have questions? Feel free to ask them! Please contact Bas Stel at 06-25152058 or via email email@example.com. A VOG application and personality test are part of the application process.