What you do
As an EMEA HR Data and Reporting Specialist, you will collect and analyse complex HR data and create reports to drive efficiencies and improvements for Ingram Micro’s organisation. You develop, deploy and maintain a reporting structure based on the HR and business strategy. You collect and interpret all our HR data to inform management about current situations and identify and interpret patterns and opportunities for improvement. Ultimately you will be able to forecast trends for decision makers. In this challenging position you will report directly to the EMEA HR Director and are a member of the EMEA Human Resources team. Your work location is Waalwijk and you will be based together with the Sales, Projects and Innovation (SPI) Team, a team of high-potential young strategic business consultants.
Your tasks and responsibillities
- Work closely with EMEA management to establish and prioritize data for business needs;
- Gather information from various HRIS data sources and use and maintain organised data systems;
- Interpret results by using statistical techniques and translate the relevant information into reports and data visualisation solutions;
- Optimize the statistical efficiency and quality of the data by implementing data collection systems and analytical techniques, this includes filtering and cleaning the data by reviewing HRIS reports and performance indicators;
- Maintain an international network of HR and business contacts throughout the organization to ensure local administrators provide accurate data inputs in HRIS. The combination of your analytical and social skills makes this easy;
- Define new data collection and analysis processes;
- Help roll out new HRIS products and systems across the region
- Identify opportunities within workstreams where predictive HR data analytics models would provide benefits;
- Effectively communicate complex findings into actionable and understandable results for high-level discussions with management.
What you bring
- You have completed a Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Statistics or another relevant study, with strong affinity for numbers and information systems;
- You have 6 months to 2 years work experience and full-time availability;
- Fluent English and excellent Dutch. Knowledge of German or Polish can be useful;
- Strong analytical, mathematical and reasoning skills to collect and interpret data;
- Ability to work independently, as well as with team members, cross functional peers and (senior) management;
- Ability to operate effectively across geographies and you are culturally aware;
- You are inquisitive and can work with confidential data.
- You are extravert and enjoy being in contact with people.
- You get things done and are stress resistant.
- You are precise and organized.
- You have excellent command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of an HRIS system (ie. Workday) and creating HR dashboards would be advantageous.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and varied job with an international scope. You get a lot of responsibility and plenty of room for your own initiative. You can make a career in Data Analytics or another discipline in our company (ie. Engineering, Operations, IT, Logistics).
We also offer:
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- An annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract afterwards;
- 25 vacation days and four extra days if you are not absent;
- An affordable pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Discount in the employee benefit store;
- Discount on various insurance policies.
Do you want to make an important contribution to achieving the objectives of Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services? Apply now via the 'Apply' button. Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Please contact Jacqueline Vreijdenberger on 06 -11 076 113. A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.