To make this role a success, you are proactive and focused on realizing solutions and results. From your specialist role you advise the business about new possibilities in the ICT field. You work in a small team, so you are involved from start to finish in new developments and projects.
You ensure that our business applications continue to function optimally and meet the changing requirements of our dynamic, innovative logistical environment. You are literally the link between our organization and IT. You work closely with the IT analysts and the warehouse operations team to ensure that the operational process flow meets the wishes and expectations of the customer. You also take an active role in the implementation of new customers and expansion projects of existing customers. You carry out functional tests for user acceptance.
You use your enthusiasm to inspire others and become energized by tackling many different issues, in which you effortlessly keep an overview. You are technically well-versed, but you are also able to communicate with the users on their level. You are a key player and take responsibility.
In principle you work during regular office hours, but it can occur that you need to perform checks during weekends or evenings when system upgrades take place.
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro CLS is the e-fulfillment partner of large e-tailers, such as Bol.com and Bijenkorf. Our customers have experienced tremendous growth in the past years. We expect this trend to continue. We continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. Ingram Micro is an American company with 154 distribution centers in 45 countries.
What are your responsibilities?
- Keeping our business applications operational;
- Testing improvements and changes to the applications;
- Provide daily support to application users and developers;
- Play an active role in customer implementation projects;
- Solving operational problems and incidents. In case of frequent problems, you are expected to propose structural solutions.
What are the requirements?
- An Applied Sciences degree, we are open for various study disciplines;
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Analytically and communicatively strong;
- Knowledge of SQL, Linux and COBOL;
- Experience with Jira and ITIL is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
What do you get in return?
Ingram Micro values initiative and ownership highly in its employees. Because of the diversity and responsibility this role entails there is ample room for personal growth. You get the opportunity to learn and grow with us and last but not least: a fun, informal, innovative and international working environment is guaranteed! We offer excellent primary and secondary employment benefits:
- A 1-year contract, which can be replaced by a permanent one on evaluation
- 25 holiday days and the possibility to gain 4 additional days
- Pension scheme and travel allowance;
- Collective discount on your health insurance;
- Discounts on various other insurance policies;
- Discounts in our Ingram Micro staff store.
How to apply?
Are you able to build the bridge between IT and our business? Apply via the button on the right side of this page. In case of question, please don’t hesitate to contact Jacqueline Vreijdenberger on telephone number: 06 -11 076 113. A VOG application and personality test are part of the application process
We do not welcome inquiries of recruitment and selection agencies.