In this role you are working close with the IT team, the operation and (new) clients. You will solve IT related problems, do several implementations and manage the 2nd line support by both coordinate and solving tickets. Furthermore, you will be involved in IT application related projects and analyse the usage to ensure safety and optimization. Within this role you have a lot of responsibility, there you will support the different teams in Europe. You will be working from our office in Waalwijk.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
The position is roughly divided into 3 focus areas:
· Monitoring and safeguarding a correct, functional operation;
· Preventing incidents by managing the application, performing data analysis and initiating functional changes;
· Migrating data and various applications;
· Registering, analysing and resolving problems and incidents.
· Giving instructions to end users, providing training and documentation;
· Setting priorities in user support;
· Monitoring and reporting on applications in the business processes;
· Managing authorizations and assigning authorization profiles.
· Provide knowledge of own and surrounding applications and participate in projects;
· Identifying improvements in the process and the organization with respect to IT applications;
· Testing and supporting the implementation of applications;
· Advising business on acceptance of new applications or functionalities.
What do you bring?
· BSc or mbo-4 program in the field of Computer Science, IT, Logistics or Supply Chain;
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role;
· Knowledge of ERP and/or Warehouse Management Systems;
· You are a strong communicator with perfect English language skills, Dutch is a plus;
· Result oriented, problem solving and strong collaboration skills.
What do we have to offer you?
We offer an excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. You will start working with us on an annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract thereafter. Holidays? No worries, we offer 25 vacation days and four extra days if you are not ill or absent. We pay your travel expenses from home to the office and back again. We have a super affordable pension scheme and a special offer with discount in the employee benefit store and various insurance policies.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro
- State-of-the-art warehouses equipped with the latest technology;
- An ergonomic, air-conditioned, and comfortable work environment;
- A welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths;
- A manager that ensures a smooth onboarding and quickly makes you feel at home with us;
- A position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects;
- A variety of trainings;
- Flexible on-site or work-from-home policy
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is the e-fulfilment (i.e. warehousing & returns) partner of major e-tailers including bol.com, Zalando and ASOS. We are also a Technology lifecycle business with clients such as Vodafone, Orange and Tele2.
We and our customers have been growing strongly for years. As a result, we continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. In EMEA we presently have more than 7,500 associates working for us in more than 30 sites in 9 countries. The majority of our associates are Operators, working in our warehouses and return centers.
Would you like to work at the best e-Fulfillment and Warehousing partner? Apply via the "Solliciteer" button.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate just ask! Please contact Ruud Roelen at 06-21280770. A VOG application and personality analysis are part of the application process.
Recruitment and selection agencies; we like to find our people by ourselves. If we need your help, we know where to find you.