You’re able to turn complex product- and tool requirements into simple and optimal technical solutions. You’ll be using the latest technologies and choosing the best tool for the job in a technology driven environment. You will partner with business stakeholders to develop solutions that solve business problems. This will include gathering and validating requirements, developing, testing and delivering the solution. You will bring and build knowledge of the industry we are in, eCommerce fulfilment solutions. You will work using agile methodologies and tools to deliver small valuable increments and stay in close connection with the business. Based in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, you are going to work in a skilled and enthusiastic team.
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is a global supply chain solution provider that delivers fulfillment services, dropship and returns management, IT asset disposition, remarketing, distribution and more. Our clients span many industries, including commerce, technology, and mobility markets. You can have a look here and see a video of our organization.
What will you be doing as a Full Stack Developer?
- Development, both frontend and backend;
- Responsible for software architecture patterns;
- Build cross-over compatible and highly scalable web applications;
- Build and test web services and web applications and do code reviews;
- Fix bugs, resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex real customer issues;
- Work closely with Business Analysts on requirements and solutions.
What will you need to be a Full stack Developer?
- Bachelors degree in IT or Software Management;
- Proven track record (minimum of 3 years) in frontend and backend development;
- Advanced knowledge of PHP/Symphony, TypeScript/Angular, MySQL, Docker and AWS Stack;
- Fulltime availability;
- English and/or Dutch language both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- An annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- 25 vacation days and four extra days if you you don’t call in sick the whole year;
- A super advantageous pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Discount in the employee benefit store;
- Discount on various insurance policies.
Feel free to hit the apply-button if you think this is the challenge you’re looking for. Please keep in mind you need a Dutch working permit and own housing in the Netherlands. Any questions? You can always ask our recruiter, Jacqueline Vreijdenberger at 0416-674 335.
We are not looking for candidates who wish to fill this position on an interim base. And to all job agencies, we are perfectly able to search & select our own employees, thank you.