You are an expert in translating complex data into practical cases. For our Management you are the specialist in financial analysis and accounting. You get to play with financial accounting with a variety of activities. Such as: accounting for complex international purchase and sales transactions, including billing added value services. And creating and maintaining documentation and financial information for operational leasing.
Activities en responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting, including month-end closings and forecast;
- Prepare and maintain financial leasing documentation and related database systems;
- Reconcile GL accounts;
- Coordinate back office team in Shared service center - AP, AR, GL, VAT;
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to business stakeholders;
- Perform invoicing to the customer - weekly, monthly;
- Ensure good credit risk management;
- Actively involved in process creation and documentation;
- Coordinate our Accounting team in Sofia.
What does your team look like?
From our Tilburg office you will have daily contact with our sales department in the United Kingdom and in the Netherlands. Furthermore you will have frequent contact with the Accounting team in Sofia (Bulgaria), Customer Service and Operations in The Netherlands and our warehouse in the United Kingdom.
What can we offer you?
A challenging new job in an international environment with an enthusiastic team in a new and fast growing business. You get 25 days of leave and extra days in case you are not absent. Besides that we offer you a good pension plan and travel allowance. And that is not all we offer. As an Ingram Micro employee there’s room for your own input, initiative and freedom to undertake. Because of the diversity and responsibility you will therefore develop yourself very fast. You get the chance to learn and grow with us, and work in an innovative, international and growing working environment.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed education, university level, in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration/Economics;
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience, for example in a logistic environment;
- ERP systems experience (SAP/IFS preferably);
- Excel literate;
- English and Dutch, both fluently in words and writing;
- Fulltime availability.
Are you ready to take up the challenge as our new Financial Analyst? Please apply, using the “Solliciteer” button. Questions? Feel free to ask. Contact Jacqueline Vreijdenberger, Corporate Recruiter, at 0416- 674 335.