About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro CLS is the e-fulfilment (ie. warehousing) partner of major e-tailers including bol.com, Zalando and ASOS. We also have a Technology lifecycle business with clients such as Vodafone, Orange and Tele2. We and our customers have been growing strongly for years. As a result, we continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. In EMEA we presently have about 7500 associates working for us in 30 sites in 9 counties.
As Data Analyst and Reporting Specialist, you will collect and analyse complex logistics data and create reports to control, drive efficiencies and improvements for Ingram Micro’s organisation. You develop, deploy and maintain complex dashboards to support the business strategy. You collect and interpret logistics data to inform management and local operations about current situations and identify and interpret patterns and opportunities for improvement. Ultimately you will be able to forecast trends for decision makers.
You are able to work independently, as well as with your team members, cross functional peers and (senior) management. Also you have the skill to operate effectively across geographies, which needs a cultural awareness. You are inquisitive and can work with confidential data.
In this challenging position you will report directly to the Senior Data Engineer. Your worklocation is Waalwijk and you will be based together with the Sales, Projects and Innovation (SPI) Team, a team of high-potential young strategic business consultants.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Work closely with EMEA management to establish and prioritise data for business needs;
- Work closely with the local operations teams to collect and analyse data;
- Gather information from various sources and use and maintain organised data systems;
- Interpret results by using statistical techniques and translate the relevant information into reports and data visualisation solutions;
- Optimize the statistical efficiency and quality of the data by implementing data collection systems and analytical techniques, this includes filtering and cleaning the data by reviewing reports and performance indicators;
- Define new data collection and analysis processes;
- Help roll out new dashboards and processes across the region;
- Effectively communicate complex findings into actionable and understandable results for both the local operations and discussions with management.
What you bring:
- You have completed a Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Statistics or another relevant study, with strong affinity for numbers and information systems;
- You have 6 months to 2 years work experience and full-time availability;
- Fluent English and excellent Dutch;
- You have excellent command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- You have basic knowledge of SQL, Python, and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Tableau or other BI/Dashboarding tool would be advantageous;
- Strong analytical, mathematical and reasoning skills to collect and interpret data.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging and varied job with an international scope. You get a lot of responsibility and plenty of room for your own initiative. You can make a career in Data Analytics or another discipline in our company (ie. Engineering, Operations, IT, Logistics).
We also offer:
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Contract of 7 months with the prospect of another year-contract;
- 25 vacation days and four extra days if you you don’t call in sick the whole year;
- A super advantageous pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Discount in the employee benefit store;
- Discount on various insurance policies.
Do you want to make an important contribution to achieving objectives of Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services? Apply now via the 'Apply' button. Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Please contact Jacqueline Vreijdenberger on 06 -11 076 113. A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.