As a Data Analyst, you are responsible for collecting and analyzing the available data. You are able to advise your colleagues to improve the current process and to seize opportunities.
As a Data Analyst you are able, through your analyses, to gain insight into the processes and costs of the various activities in our organization. Your focus is on the Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) team within Ingram Micro Commerce where you work for and with the client Vodafone. We enable Vodafone, in various projects focused on end-to-end lifecycle management of devices, to grow their enterprise business. In the upcoming year, the current projects will increase and in close collaboration with Vodafone we will further expand our capabilities in supporting additional product categories.
You know where to start and what data you can use to give your colleagues insights. Of course you will get a good introduction to all the tasks and activities we do, so you know where to go.
You will work with the help of Excel and Tableau. Your first task is to provide clear insights for your team and the internal stakeholders. Once you have created a good base, you will look for improvements and opportunities in the existing cooperation.
It is important you have an affinity with Supply Chain, Finance , IT and systems in this function, which helps you to understand the current processes. There is a lot of potential in this running DLM projects and it is up to you to contribute to this. For example in your analyses you measure the performance of the distribution center or our carriers, or the possible improvements in the lead times of various work processes.
You will support the Account Support team and report to the Manager Account Support. In addition, you collaborates frequently with the Finance colleagues, Project Managers and if necessary you involve other colleagues with the needed expertise. The team works from our location in Waalwijk, where you will be trained for the first few weeks. In consultation, it is possible to work a number of days from home in the Netherlands later on, depending on your preferences.
What are the tasks and responsibilities of a Data Analyst?
- You analyze and assist in the improvement of existing work processes on the basis of your data analyses;
- You will monitor deviations and identify risks and opportunities to increase efficiency, quality and quantity;
- You advise and support colleagues and management in determining strategy;
- You are responsible for drawing up reports and analyses in cooperation with the internal stakeholders;
- Initiating regular data provision to stakeholders and analyzing trends on a regular basis;
- Documenting the various analyses carried out, results and models developed.
What do you offer us?
- A completed Master degree in the field of Econometrics, Supply Chain Management, Technical Business Administration or comparable;
- More than 3 years work experience in a similar position;
- You know SQL and Excel like the back of your hand and you know your way with Tableau;
- You are fulltime available, working from your own residence in the Netherlands is possible;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and more important English language, verbally and in writing.
What we offer you?
An challenging and dynamic international work environment. You have the opportunity to make impact on the business results and ensure that the opportunities will be seized.
Further we offer:
- excellent primary and secondary employment conditions and travel allowance;
- a temporary contract for one year and we intent to follow-up with a permanent contract;
- 25 holidays and four extra if you are not absent;
- An advantageous pension structure;
- Discount with our employee benefit shop and various insurances.
Do you want to make an important contribution to achieve constantly evolving results of Ingram Micro Commerce? Apply now via the 'Apply' button.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate to ask! Please contact Mieke Schop at 06-11 436815.
A VOG application and personality questionnaire are part of the application process.