You’re able to turn complex product- and tool requirements into simple and optimal technical solutions. You’ll be using the latest technologies and choosing the best tool for the job in a technology driven environment. You will partner with business stakeholders to develop solutions that solve business problems. This will include gathering and validating requirements, developing, testing and delivering the solution. You will bring and build knowledge of the industry we are in, eCommerce fulfilment solutions. You are going to work in a skilled and enthusiastic team, based in Waalwijk, the Netherlands. You will work using agile methodologies and tools to deliver small valuable increments and stay in close connection with the business.
What will you be doing as a Backend Developer?
- Development in a Scrum/Agile environment;
- Responsible for software architecture patterns;
- Build cross-over compatible and highly scalable web applications;
- Build and test web services and web applications and do code reviews;
- Fix bugs, resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex real customer issues;
- Work closely with Business Analysts on requirements and solutions.
What will you need to be a Backend Developer?
- Bachelors degree in IT or Software Management;
- Proven track record (minimum of 3 years) in backend development in a professional environment;
- Advanced knowledge of PHP / Symfony, MySQL;
- Knowledge of Docker and AWS Stack is appreciated;
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile work process is appreciated;
- Fulltime availability;
- English and/or Dutch language both spoken and written.
What do we have to offer you?
We offer an excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. You will start working with us on an annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract thereafter. Holidays? No worries, we offer 25 vacation days and four extra days if you are not ill or absent. We pay your travel expenses from home to the office and back again. We have a super affordable pension scheme and a special offer with discount in the employee benefit store and various insurance policies.
What you can expect at Ingram Micro
- State-of-the-art warehouses equipped with the latest technology;
- An ergonomic, air-conditioned, and comfortable work environment;
- A welcoming team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths;
- A manager that ensures a smooth onboarding and quickly makes you feel at home with us;
- A position to grow alongside our innovative company with long-term opportunities and promotion prospects;
- A variety of trainings;
- Flexible on-site or work-from-home policy
About Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is the e-fulfilment (i.e. warehousing & returns) partner of major e-tailers including bol.com, Zalando and ASOS. We are also a Technology lifecycle business with clients such as Vodafone, Orange and Tele2.
We and our customers have been growing strongly for years. As a result, we continuously innovate and invest in people, machines, buildings and software. In EMEA we presently have more than 7,500 associates working for us in more than 30 sites in 9 countries. The majority of our associates are Operators, working in our warehouses and return centers.
Would you like to work at the best e-Fulfillment and Warehousing partner? Apply via the "Solliciteer" button.
Still have questions? Don't hesitate just ask! Please contact Ruud Roelen at 06-21280770. A VOG application and personality analysis are part of the application process.
Recruitment and selection agencies; we like to find our people by ourselves. If we need your help, we know where to find you.